- Sort by Default Order
- 10 Baker Carved Mahogany chippendale Dining Chairs Beautiful chairs Carved details Solid Mahogany wood Carved claw feet Very well made The arm chairs are a different style and newer the 8 other chair match The set looks great together Fabric is in great condition
- 10 Theodore Alexander Dining Chairs Like New Condition Beautiful Mahogany wood with carved details The fabric is in excellent condition Very well made these are very comfortable chairs Very high end and high quality Excellent chairs You will love theses! Total front seat width 25.5" wide Inside seat width 23" wide Seat depth 17.5" Seat height 19" Back Height 42.75"
- 1600's Engraving Honorable George Lord Dartmouth Very old engraving Engraver: Peter Vanderbank - French Wonderful Condition Old frame and old wavy glass Very few of these exist 18.5" wide x 24.75" tall
- 1783 Large Original Antique Map of South America This large beautifully hand colored original 1788 antique map Beautifully Framed 36 3/8" wide x 29 5/8" tall
- 1788 Large Original Antique Map of Scandinavia Norway, Sweden This large beautifully hand colored original 1788 antique map Beautifully Framed 36 3/8" wide x 29 5/8" tall
- 1851 Chesapeake Bay Coastal Survey Map Framed Beautifully Wonderful Condition Great piece of history wonderfully preserved Great presentation You will love this in your home or business 27.5" wide x 42" tall
- 1863 NEWS PAPER October 17th 1863 New York Tribune Civil War Framed
- 1863 NEWS PAPER March 16th 1863 Springfield Republican Springfield Mass. Civil War Very cool display piece
- 1897 Early Framed Lithograph Painting Artist: E. Percy Moran Antique Oak Frame w/ Old Glass Original frame Beautiful hand colored Excellent condition 19.5" wide x 24.75" tall
This is a RARE find. The ribbon shows its age. The pin on the back is bent. Please look at pictures.
This is a delegate badge from the 1916 Democratic National Convention held in St. Louis, Missouri. The top features a rectangular brass pinback with a flat center rectangle surrounded by intricate scrollwork. The back features a pin and hook latching system. Hanging from the pinback is a red, white, and blue vertically striped ribbon upon which "DELEGATE" is printed in gold. A brass medal with an ovular top portion and an eagle-shaped bottom portion hangs from the bottom of the ribbon. The words, "DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION / ST. LOUIS" is embossed along the border of the oval, which features a stately building within. An eagle with outstretched wings perched atop a shield featuring horizontal stars and vertical stripes comprises the bottom portion of the medal. "WHITEHEAD & HOAG CO. / NEWARK, N.J." is stamped in the center of the back of the medal.
The 1916 Democratic National Convention was held at the St. Louis Coliseum in St. Louis, Missouri from June 14 to June 16, 1916. It resulted in the nomination of President Woodrow Wilson and Vice President Thomas R. Marshall for reelection.
- Vintage 1930's 5 Gallon Cross Country Sears Roebuck & Co Oil Can This is a 5 Gallon size, advertising Cross Country 100% Pure Pennsylvania Motor Oil, Sold Only by Sears Roebuck & Co. Comes complete with wooden handle bail and original screw caps intact. It is weathered from age, and has minor rusting on the top of the can. 15" tall x 11" wide
- large beautiful KIENZLE mantle shelf clock German made Beautiful Condition Works great No key You will love this!